- Safety Harbor Writers and Poets Conference: Solving the Mystery of Writing: Workshop session, “You Can’t Publish That! Navigating the Perils of Writing about Family.” Sunday, March 12, at the Kapok Special Events Center and Gardens in Clearwater, Fla.
- Visiting Writers Forum reading and craft Q&A. Tuesday, March 14, at Ringling College of Art + Design in Sarasota, Fla.
- Book signing: Friday, April 1, 3-4 p.m. Association of Writers and Writing Programs Bookfair, Los Angeles Convention Center, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Reading: Thursday, April 14, at 7 p.m. BookPeople of Moscow, 521 S. Main, Moscow, Idaho
- Creative nonfiction panel discussions, with Cindy Hval and Elissa Washuta. Friday, April 15, 10:30-11:15 a.m. & 11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m. Spokane Community College, Hagan Foundation Center for the Humanities, 1810 N. Greene St. Get Lit! Festival.
- Reading, Q&A and book signing, with Marc Beaudin: Saturday, April 16, from 1-2 p.m., Conference Theater, Spokane Convention Center, 334 W. Spokane Falls Blvd. Get Lit! Festival, Spokane, Wash.
- Reading: Saturday, April 23, at 7 p.m. Auntie’s Bookstore, 402 W. Main Ave., Spokane, Wash.
- Book signing: Friday, June 4, 3-5 p.m. Real Art Works, 600 E. Missoula Ave., Troy, Mont.
- Reading: Friday, July 29, at 4:30 p.m. Garfield Book Company, Pacific Lutheran University, 208 Garfield St., Tacoma, Wash.
- Montana Book Festival: Panel discussion, “Writing the Natural World Memoir: Discoveries of Self and Other in the Wild.” Saturday, Sept. 24, at 9 a.m., in Missoula.